Discuss about lifestyle, living, fashion, beauty, traveling and vacation with Katy at KatyProduce.com
- Stay in the Flat Back position and do little back contractions by lifting your lower abs up into your spine, and rounding your lower back as though your abs are pushing your back slightly up to the sky.
- Release to Flat Back.
- Repeat 4 times.
- Still in a Flat Back position, relax your shoulders and press the weight of your upper torso into your left shoulder and then the right, alternating each shoulder. The movement originates in your waist. Be sure to keep your body below your waist perfectly still.
- This stretch targets your back and shoulders.
- Stretch side to side 8 times.
- To warm up your hamstrings, stand up straight, place your feet two shoulder lengths apart. Be sure that your toes are pointing toward the wall. Bend your right knee, but keep your left knee straight, and lunge over the right leg.
- Be sure that your knee does not go beyond your toes.
- Now press through to the other side, bending your left knee and keeping your right knee straight.
- Alternate back and forth 8 times.
- To warm up your inner thighs, we will be doing the same position, but turn your feet out (see page 49, Turnout) so that, if they were together, they would be in the shape of a V.
- Lunge back and forth, alternating legs, 8 times.